A distasteful twist on historically relevant issues.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Post 1/Disclaimer



          First and foremost I would like to make aware to all readers that this blog will contain violent and offensive details about crimes and situations. I do not in any way condone the behavior of criminals especially those accused of violent crimes such as murder, rape, etc. I have created this blog because I am a student in my second year of college and am trying to figure out what a degree in history will mean to me. My fascination with history is not limited to but mainly consists of crimes, events, wars, etc. caused by deficiencies or control over the human mind. In posts to come you can expect content having to do with serial killers, cults, some bits about me, and a lot of innapropriate humor. 

I also run and etsy shop with my boyfriend selling vintage items we collect and creating handmade and custom embroidery, you can take a peek see at http://www.etsy.com/shop/sickcityco

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment